The Story Behind the Blog

You may have heard by now that Nan and Ben are expecting twins! They'll be needing all the traditional things first time parents need - (x2)! I've set up this blog in lieu of a traditional baby shower - considering Nan and Ben are in (where are they again?) - Clovis, NM. Even though they’re far away we can fortunately still share news and show them our support – virtually!
- Leslie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fast Growing Girls & Mom! (31/32 Week Update)




The girls received glowing reviews at their 31/32 Week Ultrasound! They measured at approximately 4.5 & 5 pounds!! (they actually called them "chunky":) Yes, that means 9.5 pounds of babies in my tummy which is why it is SO HUGE! My uterus measured at 40 cm (weeks) at 31/32 weeks! I have shown no signs of preterm labor so they have not restricted me in any way. But I can barely get around anyway with this much weight throwing off my center of gravity! The swollen bricks that were once my feet and the carpal tunnel in my wrists don't allow for much useful activity either. So, basically we are just waiting and finishing up any projects that I can!

No comments: