I know every Mom and every baby is unique and therefore, there is no one product or solution that works for all -- however, the fact that there are soooo many options and theories is a bit overwhelming. Thanks to great input from Moms of singles and multiples I have finally managed to make some decision-making progress. Please keep the tips, suggestions and testimonials coming. I love all of the great input! Feel free to add your comments here as to what worked for you, what didn't, and what your favorite life saver products were. Also, if you happen to look over the registries that I have, please let me know if you think anything is missing - or if something is really unnecessary. I may or may not agree but I still love the input. OH! and feel free to chime in with some little girls names too - we have narrowed down some that we like but are having a hard time committing to them! (just click on the underlined Comments below and add yours:) Thanks!!!:)
6 comments:
My only tip is that I was told once you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.
Sorry...that is all I have.
However, I do want to say you look amazing at 16 weeks, and I am sure you will continue to get even more beautiful! And to be honest, there is something quite striking about Ben at 16 weeks too.
So glad you have this blog, and I will continue to keep up with you girls. I miss both of you trememdously and am already planning on a trip out to Clovis/Angle Fire in late winter wether you want it or not.
Love...Adrian.
Names-Benjina and Nanquita? Although, I'm guessing these two are already on your final list.
Since I have no children yet either, I can't offer any words of wisdom. I can only tell you that I miss you guys tons and I am sooooo very happy for you both. I am excited at the prospect of this website so I can continue to keep up with you both.
xoxox Lisa
Ben - You are so sweet to carry one of them for Nan! Looking hot buddy, not too much longer to go.
Nanner, listen. I have ZERO advice, but when you're ready to have some helping hands around, you just let me know and I'll come change diapers w/ you!
When do we get an update?
Okay girlfriend, like we all need updates here. I know you've grown like 5 times bigger than the picture you have on this site. You're not that pressed for time...yet:)
Post a Comment