The Story Behind the Blog

You may have heard by now that Nan and Ben are expecting twins! They'll be needing all the traditional things first time parents need - (x2)! I've set up this blog in lieu of a traditional baby shower - considering Nan and Ben are in (where are they again?) - Clovis, NM. Even though they’re far away we can fortunately still share news and show them our support – virtually!
- Leslie

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Abigail & Isabel


So, we are finally committed to the names! Months ago we came up with a list of many that we liked and Abigail was a favorite for both of us. We paired a few names with Abigail - and Isabel was my favorite (especially because I love Izzy & Abby:). Ben realized that I long since started calling them these names in my own little private conversations with the lively babies in my belly and he was kind enough to let me keep them! The middle names we actually settled on some time ago -- Grace (as in Abigail Grace) for the double answer to our many many many prayers and Meredith (Isabel Meredith) for my sister because these two will be as lucky as I am to always have a sister:). Now - we just can't wait to finally meet them!!!! And, considering the size of my belly in this 33 week picture - it shouldn't be too much longer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsers!!!! All I can say is it's amazing what the body can do. You look so proud and glow in your picture as you should:)

clairz said...

Don't you think they should invent a little cart that you could rest your bump on and just push along in front of you?

You look wonderful. Can't wait to see photos of those "chunky" girls on the outside.